The Executive Summary of the Fairfax County Consolidated Plan One-Year Action Plan is intended to help facilitate citizen review and comment. This One-Year Action Plan indicates Fairfax County's intended use of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) funds. It represents the third year's operationalization of the County's Five-Year Consolidated Plan (FY 2016 - 2020) for these sources of federal funds and is based on the goals and strategies in the Five-Year Plan. A One-Year Action Plan is required for each of the five years of the Consolidated Plan.
5-Year Consolidated Plan (FY 2016 - FY 2020)
- Quick Reference Guide for the Fairfax County Five-Year Consolidated Plan for FY 2016-2020 and Consolidated Plan One-Year Action Plan for FY 2016
- One Year Action Plans
- One-Year Action Plan for FY 2021 (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021)
- One-Year Action Plan for FY 2020 (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
- One-Year Action Plan for FY 2019 (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019)
- One-Year Action Plan for FY 2018 (July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018)
- One-Year Action Plan for FY 2017 (July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017)
- One Year Action Plan for FY 2016 (July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016) - included with the original 5-Year Consolidated Plan (begins on page 187).