- Estimated Completion: Fall 2026
- Funding: $103,000,000
- Architect: Michael Baker International
- Contractor: Manhattan Construction Company
- Project Manager: Allison Terzigni, Amila Bebek
- Project Engineer: Devon Hogan, Evan Ruggles
- KEY FEATURES: This project consolidates Stormwater and Wastewater functions for integrated services, is a showcase and educational facility that exemplifies sustainable features, and includes administrative office building, maintenance and storage buildings on 23.7-acre site.
More Details: Visit Project Page