Project News and Updates
This project will construct 2,670 feet of sidewalk along the south side of Telegraph Road from 500 feet north of S. Kings Highway to Rose Hill Road/Lee District Park. The project will also widen the road and install curb and gutter, storm drainage pipe and a retaining wall.
- Sheet 4 - Sidewalk along U.S. Army Reserve Center
- Sheet 5 - Sidewalk along U.S. government facility
- Sheet 6 - Sidewalk along Lee District Park
- Sheet 7 - Sidewalk along Lee District Park
- Sheet 8 - Sidewalk at the entrance to Lee District Park
The construction schedule is slated to run from October 2020 to Summer 2021.
- Construction Issues: Ben Samiyimi, DPWES, 703-217-9786
- Transportation Questions: Bob Ayers, FCDOT, 703-877-5735, TTY 711
- Via U.S. mail: Fairfax County Department of Transportation, Attn: Telegraph Road Walkway Project, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033.
FCDOT ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need this information in an alternate format or would like to request reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact FCDOT at 703-877-5600, TTY 711. Requests for assistance must be received at least 7 business days in advance of an event.