Fairfax County Clerk's Office
The Fairfax County Clerk's Office can assist with Fairfax County, Town of Herndon, and Town of Vienna cases.
The Clerk's Office is open from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M., Monday through Friday. It is located at 4110 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA, 22030.
Office phone hours are from 8 A.M. to 3:30 P.M., Monday through Friday. The number to call depends on which type of case is being called about:
- Civil & Small Claims: 703-246-3012
- Criminal: 703-246-3305
- Traffic: 703-246-2815
- Other Questions / Automated Information / Pay By Phone: 703-246-3764
Fairfax County General District Court judges also hear cases in theTown of Herndon, and the Town of Vienna. Only traffic and criminal misdemeanors and infractions are heard at these courthouses.
The Town of Vienna and Town of Herndon courthouses are staffed by clerks from the Fairfax County Courthouse. All questions, payments, and filings are handled by the same office and phone numbers as County cases.
The addresses for the Town Courts are:
- Town of Vienna: 127 Center Street S., Vienna, VA, 22180
- Town of Herndon: 765 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA, 22070
City of Fairfax Court
The City of Fairfax Court has its own clerical staff, and handles its own payments and filings. Judges from the Fairfax County General District Court visit the City of Fairfax Courthouse to hear cases.
- City of Fairfax Courthouse: 10455 Armstrong Street, Room 1, Fairfax, VA, 22030
- City of Fairfax Phone: 703-385-7866
- Clerk's Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.