Check out these upcoming books by familiar authors.
- No Plan B: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child and Andrew Child (October Release)
- Desert Star by Michael Connelly (November Release)
- Going Rogue: Rise and Shine Twenty-Nine by Janet Evanovich (November Release)
- Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver (October Release)
- A Song of Comfortable Chairs: No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (September Release)
- A World of Curiosities by Louise Penny(November Release)
- Liberation Day: Stories by George Saunders (October Release)
- The Pigeon Will Ride the Roller Coaster by Mo Willems (September Release)
- Marie Kondo’s Kurashi at Home: How to Organize Your Space and Achieve Your Ideal Life by Marie Kondo (November Release)
These familiar authors haven’t published in a while, but have new releases coming this fall!
- Lessons by Ian McEwan(September Release)
- Stella Maris by Cormac McCarthy(December Release)
- Where Are the Children Now? by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke (Late 2022 Release)
You might not know about these authors (yet).
Young Adult Fiction
- The Door of No Return by Kwame Alexander (September Release)
- Newbery award-winner Kwame tells the story of eleven-year-old Kofi, whose life is upended after a wrestling match where his brother accidentally kills his opponent, the nephew of royalty.
- The Maze Cutter by James Dashner (October Release)
- Seventy-three years after the events of The Death Cure, the descendants of Thomas and the other immunes have thrived. Until a boat shows up to the island carrying a woman and dark news of the mainland and everything changes.
- Bloodmarked by Tracy Deonn (October Release)
- Coretta Scott King award-winning Deonn’s follow up to Legendborn returns us to Bree and the Legendborn Order.
- The World We Make by N.K. Jemisin (November Release)
- Three-time Hugo Award-winning Jemisin returns to New York City, whose six protective avatars must work with the world's other great cities.
- Nine Liars by Maureen Johnson (December Release)
- Stevie Bell is back and trying to solve a cold case.
- The Golden Enclaves by Naomi Novik (October Release)
- The third book in The Scholomance series.
- Greywaren by Maggie Stiefvater (October Release)
- The majestic conclusion to the Dreamer Trilogy is finally here.
- The Sunbearer Trials by Aiden Thomas (September Release)
- The author of Cemetery Boys provides another knockout novel.
- Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn (September Release)
- If you liked Victoria in RED, you will enjoy this action-packed romp.
- Angelika Frankenstein Makes Her Match by Sally Thorne (September Release)
- The author of The Hating Game, brings her comedic touch to this rom-com riff on Mary Shelly’s classic monster tale.
- Our Missing Hearts by Celeste Ng (October Release)
- From the author of Little Fires Everywhere.
- The Bullet That Missed by Richard Osman (September Release)
- The third installment of the Thursday Murder Club.
Biography & Autobiography
- The Philosophy of Modern Song by Bob Dylan (November Release)
- Dinners with Ruth: a Memoir on the Power of Friendships by Nina Totenberg (September Release)
- NPR legal correspondent Totenberg delivers a riveting account of her 50-year friendship with Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Einstein by Jim Ottaviani and Jerel Dye (November Release)