Inside the Current Issue of Branch Out Magazine...
eBook Myths, Busted
Be sure to check your branch or curbside pickup bag for a print copy of the magazine — it includes a tracing activity, a word search, hot chocolate recipe and valentine templates, and a wintery book quote matching quiz!
- Interactive Fun From This Issue:
- Quiz: Can You Match These Wintry Quotes to Their Books?
- Promote Fine Motor Skills With Winter Tracing Fun
- Winter Olympics Word Search
- Read, Reuse, Recycle Your Branch Out Magazine
Our Library, Our Stories
Kids' Stuff: Early Literacy
- The Importance of Writing for Preschoolers
- Picture Books That Support Writing Skills
- Create a “Snow” Writing Salt Tray
Kids' Stuff: K-6
Teens & Tweens
- Hot Chocolate’s Steamy History
- Book Title Conversation Hearts
- Squee-worthy YA
- Memories Make Meaningful Gifts
- Librarian Tested, Librarian Approved: Our Favorite Reading-Related Gadgets and Gizmos
- Warming Wintertime Sips
- What’s Your Favorite Cozy Winter Reading Spot?
Books & Beyond
- Behind The Scenes: Collection Evaluation and Maintenance
- Expert-Recommended Resources for Discovering New Books
- Winter Holiday Reads
- Help for Homelessness
- Stay Warm (and Fit) With Winter-Friendly Workouts
- Celebrating Outstanding Volunteers and Friends of the Library
- Shop the Fairfax Library Foundation Online Store