The wait is over at Huntley Meadows Park as the Fairfax County Park Authority announces the reopening of the Huntley gift shop! Nature enthusiasts, wildlife lovers and gift-seekers, get ready to immerse yourselves in a world of treasures that will make your heart sing with delight.
The Huntley Meadows gift shop has a literal trove of nature-inspired gifts. Whether you’re looking to commemorate your park visit or find the perfect nature-oriented holiday gift for a friend or family member, the shop has something special for everyone, including:
- Nature-themed jewelry: Adorn yourself or a loved one with the beauty of the natural world.
- Wildlife plushies: Huggable companions for the young and young at heart.
- Wildlife toys: Educational and entertaining toys to spark curiosity.
- Hand-carved stone animals: Unique and artistic treasures.
- Books for all ages: Dive into the world of ecology and wildlife.
- Nature guides: Essential companions for outdoor adventures.
- Stationery: Notebooks, pens and stickers for nature-inspired creativity.
- Puzzles and games: Engaging fun for the whole family.
- Nature discovery items: Binoculars, walking sticks, tumbled stones and owl pellets for budding explorers.
- Trail essentials: Stock up on sunscreen, bug repellent, snacks and hydration.
The Gift Shop opens on Oct. 25 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the week and noon to 5 p.m. on weekends. It is located at the 3701 Lockheed Blvd. entrance inside of the Norma Hoffman Visitor Center.
For more information, visit the Huntley Meadows Park website or call 703-768-2525.