Building Plan Review is responsible for verifying that designs submitted for construction comply with the Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code and other standards. This page provides information about the review process and access to the review results of active projects.
- Minimum Submission Requirements
- Sealed Drawings
- Design Elements Needing Special Inspections
- Local Design Load Criteria
- Alternate Methods and Materials
- Type of Construction Viewer (GIS Application)
- Wastewater Discharge Requirements