Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) offers workforce development services to eligible job seekers.
- Career coaching focused on in-demand jobs.
- Assistance with Resume writing, interview preparation, and job search.
- Job skills trainings and credentials.
- Paid work experience opportunities.
- Work uniforms, tools, and other supportive services.
Check out this short video to learn more about the WIOA program and how to apply.
Attend a virtual information session to hear more about WIOA as well as the other programs and services provided by the Virginia Career Works centers. WIOA staff will provide information on program eligibility, an overview of the enrollment forms and documents as well as answer questions.
The sessions are held weekly on Fridays; pick a session date/time that works for you!
Fridays at 10 a.m. – Register Now
Fridays at 2 p.m. - Register Now
Are you a young adult between the ages of 17-24? If yes, check our WIOA Youth program which assists eligible young adults to gain the skills needed to succeed in today’s workforce.