- Fairfax Falls Church Children's Behavioral Health Plan 2023-2027Behavioral Health Integration Plan
- Children's Behavioral Health Plan Process Report
- Population Level Data Report on Youth Behavioral Health Needs in the Fairfax-Falls Church Community - February 28, 2020
On a quarterly basis, the Children's Services Act program reports on the below performance measures to the Community Policy and Management Team.
- Restrictiveness of Living Outcome Goal 1: Increase in percentage of children participating in CSA who live in non-residential settings.
- Restrictiveness of Living Outcome Goal 2: Children participating in CSA living in congregate care are returned as quickly as possible to a family setting.
- Permanency Outcome Goal: Prevent entry into foster care for reasons other than maltreatment.
- Fiscal Accountability Outcome Goal: Fairfax-Falls Church CSA leverages state and local fiscal resources to serve youth and families efficiently.