Neighborhood Health and HealthWorks are federally qualified health centers with years of experience providing primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to low-income individuals and families in Northern Virginia. Patients do not have to have any health insurance, although they do accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance.
- Affordable, full health services, including medical, dental, and behavioral health services. These services will now be available for your whole family, including children.
- Established partnerships with local hospitals and other community providers for specialty care.
- Free translation services and staff who speak languages other than English.
The goal of HealthWorks and Neighborhood Health is to facilitate access for current/active CHCN patients. Thus, current/active CHCN patients will not have to go through eligibility again before their first appointment with HealthWorks or Neighborhood Health. Patients are automatically enrolled with HealthWorks or Neighborhood Health and may call the existing number for an appointment, after July 1.
- HealthWorks (North County/Reston): 703-689-2180
- Neighborhood Health (Merrifield): 703-237-3446
- Neighborhood Health (South County/Alexandria): 703-704-5333
A change you will see is slightly different rates for your portion of care. A discount is available based on family income and size. No one is denied any health care services for inability to pay.
Details on Neighborhood Health:
Details on HealthWorks
For more information or to request this information in an alternate format call 703-324-4444.