- Usually meets on the third Thursday of each month at 4 p.m. at the Herrity Building.
- The Fiscal Oversight Committee assists the Board in meeting its fiduciary responsibilities as outlined in the Code of Virginia, Section 37.2-504. The Committee's responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Executive Director and senior financial staff to provide fiscal oversight and assist in ensuring accountability related to use of resources.
- Ensure adequate board understanding of the CSB's financial position and performance.
- Enhance understanding about board-level decisions regarding funding for programs, facilities and infrastructure.
- Develop guidelines and assumptions before budget planning begins.
- Recommend financial policies and procedures that support the CSB's mission, vision, values and strategic goals.
- Read the Fiscal Oversight Committee charter, adopted in July 2016.
- Members: Jennifer Adeli, Chair; Karen Abraham, Capt. Derek DeGeare, Bettina M. Lawton, Esq., Andrew Scalise, Dan Sherrange and Sandi Slappey
See the CSB Board meeting schedule for upcoming meeting dates for the Fiscal Oversight Committee.
For the complete schedule of upcoming CSB Board, committee and workgroup meetings, please visit our Board meeting schedule. You can also visit the County public meetings calendar. Looking for Board meeting materials for prior years? Contact the CSB Board Clerk.
- November 12, 2020
- October 15, 2020
- Meetings suspended from March-September due to COVID-19.
March 20, 2020Meeting canceled.
- February 21, 2020
- January 17, 2020
- December 15, 2019
- November 15, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- September 20, 2019
- August 16, 2019
- July 19, 2019
- June 21, 2019
- May 17, 2019
- April 19, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- January 18, 2019