Connecting Families with
Neighborhood Resources and Support
- Supports families as they build on their strengths as parents and leaders.
- Connects families with people and resources from Fairfax County’s Department of Family Services, the schools and the surrounding community.
Participation in the Program
Neighborhood Networks is a voluntary program. Families are nominated to the program by participating preschools and elementary schools within Fairfax County.
Neighborhood Networks Can Support You and Your Family in Many Ways
- Connect you with resources – educational, medical, financial, housing and transportation.
- Help your family develop ways to deal with challenges.
- Provide one point of contact for various groups who may be working with your family.
- Help you become more involved with your neighborhood and discover ways to help others.
- Listen to you and help you achieve what you wish for your family.