Fairfax County Department of Housing and Community Development
- About the Department of Housing and Community Development
- About the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- General Information - FCRHA Meetings, RAC Meetings, and more
- NOTICE: TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF FCRP APPLICATION PROCESS CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Potential Changes to the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- One University Unsolicited PPEA Proposal and Notice
- Notice of Public Hearing: Sept. 21, 2017 at 7 p.m.
- Fairfax County Communitywide Housing Strategic Plan
- Housing News
- E-ffordable.org Newsletter
- Email us to receive our e-ffordable.org Newsletter
How Do I Find Affordable Rental Housing?
The Residences at the Government Center Grand Opening Event - June 5, 2017
Contact the Fairfax County Department of Housing and
Phone: 703-246-5100, TTY: 711
Visit Us: 3700 Pender Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Homeownership Resource Center
Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Thursday except Wednesdays: 1-4 p.m.
What Do I Need to Know About Accessible Housing?
- What is Accessible Housing?
- Renters: Search for Accessible Housing
- Landlords: List Accessible Housing Units
- Accessible Housing Resources for Landlords and Renters
- Housing Blueprint
- Strategic Plan
- Financial Statements
- Moving to Work in Fairfax County
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Consolidated Plan
- Affordable Dwelling Unit Program for Builders/Developers
- Affordable Housing Partnership Program
- Home Repair for the Elderly Program (HREP)
- More Resources