The site visit request application period for VCAP (private/individual property owners) is now open and closes on August 19th, 2020 at 5:00pm. Site visit requests for the CAP program for HOAs and Places of Worship will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Do you have a drainage and erosion problem? Are you interested in improving water quality in local watersheds and the Chesapeake Bay? Funding may be available for you to pursue these types of environmental projects at your home, HOA, or place of worship. See details below to see if you qualify for either the Conservation Assistance Program or the Virginia Conservation Assistance Program.
Learn more about the program that applies to you by selecting the appropriate box below:
Resources for CAP/VCAP Participants and Contractors:
- Virginia Conservation Assistance Program webpage on the VASWCD website
- List of contractors who have attended our Contractor Training workshop
- RPA Information
- Homeowner's Rain Garden Handbook
- Chesapeake Bay Landscape Professionals
- Plant NOVA Natives
- Virginia Plant Atlas
- Infiltration Test Instructions for Structural Practices
- Native Plant Nursery List
- Fairfax County GIS Mapping Resources
Still have questions?