Please wait while we redirect you to the right page...
Parents: It's Time to Immunize
Documentation of immunization is required for children entering kindergarten children entering seventh grade, and for new students transferring into schools in Fairfax County.
The Fairfax County Health Department offers school-required immunizations at the Joseph Willard Health Center. Please call ahead to make an appointment. Several community clinics will also take place in spring and summer 2020. Please see the Childhood Immunizations page for dates, locations and how to schedule an appointment.
Parents should bring the child's immunization record and insurance card to the clinic. If your immunization records are not in English, please seek the assistance of an appropriate translator to translate your record. Without an immunization record in English, your child may need to restart his or her immunization series. How do I find my child's immunization record?
Important Information for Parents
- For faster service and shorter wait times, please call for an appointment.
- School-required immunizations are free of charge at the Health Department's five clinics.
- A list of required school immunizations and related forms/documents are available on the Virginia Department of Health website.
- At your appointment, bring the following items:
Get more information about childhood immunizations, including immunization schedules.
To shorten your wait, call ahead to make and appointment. Then fill out and print the following forms and bring them with you to your appointment at the Health Department.
- Health Department Registration Form
- Health Department HIPAA Authorization for Disclosure Form (English and Spanish)
- Screening Questionnaire for Immunizations
- Eligibility Screening Record (for children under 19 years of age)
If you are unable to print these forms, they will be provided to you at the time of your appointment.