Site development in Fairfax County must conform to county codes and standards, including the Public Facilities Manual, with respect to the quality of new public infrastructure, control of erosion and sedimentation, storm drainage, storm water management, tree preservation and protection of public waters. Land Development Services provides support to religious and community groups, the development community, residents and other county agencies throughout the site development process.
Use the Land Development System (LDSnet) to research zoning cases, site plans, grading plans and waivers. You may also visit our Online Building and Land Development Information page to find information on building and site-related activities.
- Site Development Codes
- Site Plan Status
- Site Plan Review Times
- Site-Related Plans
- Off-Street Parking (Parking Tab vs. Redesignation)
- Development in Dam Break Inundation Zones
- Chesapeake Bay Preservation Ordinance
- Tidal Shoreline
- Places of Worship and Non-profit Organizations
- Site Development Pre/Post Submission Meeting Request Form