Sports leagues in Fairfax County offer opportunities for youth and adults to participate in a wide variety of athletic activities. These leagues are private community organizations and are operated independently from the county. The following directory is provided as a public service for Fairfax County residents.
To have your athletic organization added to this directory, please e-mail your request to AthleticServices@fairfaxcounty.gov.
Activities for Individuals with Special Needs:
- Burke Athletic Club (soccer)
- Chantilly Youth Association (soccer)
- Fairfax County Therapeutic Recreation
- Fairfax Falcons (wheelchair sports)
- Fairfax Police Youth Club (soccer, basketball)
- Virginia Special Olympics