Neighborhood and Community Services offers a wide variety of technology training courses at each of our Senior Centers. This initiative offers training on a variety of topics, including:
- Basic computer skills (internet use, email, etc.)
- The use of mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
- Using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Photography (taking and sharing photos as well as managing photo libraries)
- Accessing county services online
- and many more!
Classes are designed to meet the needs and interests expressed by the community at each center and schedules vary depending on the location.
Hear More: Technology Programs for Older Adults was highlighted on the county's recent 50+ podcast.
For more information about Technology Programs for Older Adults or to request a class covering a particular topic of interest for you, contact any one of our 14 Senior Centers to speak with our staff.