On this page
For all WIC appointments and questions, please call 703-246-5599.
Please check with your WIC office about remote appointments.
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) aims to improve the health of pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, infants, and children under five years of age. Participants must meet categorical, income, residential and nutrition risk eligibility requirements.
WIC program services include:
- Supplemental nutritious food.
- Nutrition counseling and education.
- Breastfeeding promotion and support.
- Breastfeeding promotion and support is provided by the WIC Program through assistance and education, peer counselors, classes, and supplies and equipment (such as pumps).
- Information and referrals to health care and social services.