The Fairfax County Athletic Council serves in an advisory capacity to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, School Board and county agencies on matters relating to sports in Fairfax County. The council, comprised of 23 voting members, meets monthly and advises on policy and establishes priorities for enhancing the availability of sports programs to the citizens of Fairfax County.
2020 Athletic Council Meetings
Fairfax County Athletic Council meetings take place at 7:30 p.m. at the Pennino Building (12011 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035), 2nd Floor, Room 206 (unless otherwise noted). View meeting agendas and minutes here. Scroll down for specific Sports Council meetings.
- *Cancelled* March 18, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- *Cancelled* April 15, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- April 22, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. - Special Meeting on the Impact of COVID-19 (held electronically) Watch a recording of the meeting.
- May 11, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. - Return to Play Subcommittee meeting on COVID-19 and its impact on sports (held electronically) Listen to a recording of the meeting.
- *Cancelled* May 20
- June 17, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. - Return to Play Subcommittee met electronically. Watch a recording of the meeting.
- June 24, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. - FCAC will meet electronically. Watch a recording of the meeting.
- July 15
- No Meeting in August
- September 16
- October 21
- November 18
- December 16