Using the Comprehensive Plan on the Web
- The Comprehensive Plan is available in portable document format (PDF). In order to view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader version 6.0 or greater installed on your computer. The Web version of the Comprehensive Plan consists of large PDF files. Please allow additional time for files to load at slower connection speeds.
- Use the headers at the top of each page to identify a section and its location in The Plan.
- The "Amended Through [date]" in each section header of The Plan, identifies when that section was last updated.
- Sections of the Comprehensive Plan are updated periodically to incorporate Plan amendments adopted by the Board of Supervisors.
- You may print sections from the Web when printed copies are needed.
- The Web edition of the Comprehensive Plan is the most up-to-date.
To view Comprehensive Plan Areas, Planning Districts or Special Planning Areas in more detail click on the appropriate link below to access an enlarged interactive version map of each. Move your mouse over a Plan Area, Planning District or Special Planning Area on the map then click to go directly to that section of the Plan.