Using the Comprehensive Plan on the Web
- The Comprehensive Plan is available in portable document format (PDF). The Web version of the Comprehensive Plan consists of large PDF files. Please allow additional time for files to load at slower connection speeds.
- Use the headers at the top of each page to identify a section and its location in The Plan.
- The "Amended Through [date]" in each section header of The Plan, identifies when that section was last updated. An asterisk (*) denotes current Comprehensive Plan.
- Sections of the Comprehensive Plan are updated periodically to incorporate Plan amendments adopted by the Board of Supervisors.
- The Current & Historic Comprehensive Plan Documents - 2017 Edition webpage contains the current Comprehensive Plan. You can also view the plan by plan area, planning district or special planning area.