We provide affordable care management to older adults in Northern Virginia. Our services include:
- An in-home assessment to determine what type of care is needed;
- Development of a comprehensive care plan;
- Assistance in finding and obtaining services;
- Monitoring to ensure appropriate care.
Our care managers work with you and your family to find the best plan to ensure safe and affordable independence. Call 703-324-5374, TTY 711 for a consultation and appointment.
- Caring for You, Caring for Me Program
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Falls Prevention Program
Free Consultations for Caregivers
Need an in-depth conversation with a social worker about the caregiving needs of a loved one? Free one-hour consultations are available through ElderLink. Call 703-324-5374, TTY 711, and ask for a caregiver consultation, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Cost of Service
Services are available on a sliding-scale basis taking into consideration medical and other care expenses.