There are many ongoing collaborative approaches to addressing needs and issues in Fairfax. We hope you will try to engage with those that interest you. Whoever you represent, or whatever your concern, there’s a role for you to play.
- Fairfax Prevention Coalition
- Trauma Informed Community Network
- Promoting Behavioral Health Team
- Community of Solutions (Teen Stress and Suicide)
- Suicide Prevention Alliance of Northern Virginia
- Fairfax County Youth Suicide Review Team
- Partnership for a Healthier Fairfax
- Fairfax Food Council
- Northern Virginia Healthy Kids Coalition (Healthy Eating and Active Living)
- Virginia Health Catalyst - Northern Virginia Regional Oral Health Alliance
- Opportunity Neighborhoods (Mount Vernon, Reston, Herndon, Crossroads Area, Annandale)
- Connections for Hope (Herndon)
Information on initiatives of the Successful Children and Youth Policy Team can be found on the SCYPT initiatives page.