Daniel G. "Dan" Storck, Mount Vernon District Supervisor, was elected to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors on November 3, 2015 and began his first term on January 1, 2016. He has developed and owned several health care, benefits and insurance consulting firms. Storck holds an M.B.A. in management and a B.S. in finance from Miami University (Ohio). He is a former board president of Good Shepherd Housing, West Potomac High School PTSA, and Riverside Gardens Recreation Association, as well as a former Head Start administrator and youth basketball coach.
Supervisor Storck served on the Fairfax County School Board from January 2004 through December 2015, including three terms as School Board chairman. He initiated the School Board’s Audit Committee, chaired the Audit, Governance, Public Engagement, Human Resources and Legislative committees and co-chaired two joint School Board/Board of Supervisor committees.
He is deeply grateful for his wife of more than 40 years, Deb, and his children Ben, Katie and Jon for their support.
- 50+ Committee
- Audit Committee, Vice-Chairman
- Board Procedures Committee
- Budget Policy Committee
- Community Revitalization and Reinvestment Committee, Co-Chairman
- Development Process Committee
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Environmental Committee
- Health, Housing and Human Services Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Personnel and Reorganization Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Transportation Committee
- District of Columbia
- Fort Belvoir
- Prince William
- Council of Government (COG) Chesapeake Bay and Water Resources Policy Committee
- Virginia Association of Counties (VACo) Board of Directors (Regional)