Following is a list of solid waste management publications. These materials are available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 703-324-5230, TTY 711, to submit your request and allow seven business days for preparation of the material.
- Chapter 109.1 of the Code of the County of Fairfax, VA
- I-95 Reuse:
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Cardboard Generated from Construction, Demolition and Renovation Projects
- Typical Trash and Recycling Pad Layout: PFM Chapter 10, Plate #33_10
- Fairfax County Recycling and Trash Collection Customers
- Trash & Recycling Collection Guidelines. Publication is only for residents located in Solid Waste Collection Areas.
- Municipal Solid Waste Management and Recycling System Plan Form. Call 703-324-5230, TTY 711 to request a copy.
- Fairfax County Recycling Flyers: English, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish
- I-66 Transfer Station Complex Rules and Regulations
- I-95 Landfill Complex and Energy/Resource Recovery Facility Rules and Regulations
- At Your Disposal, Fairfax County SWMP Newsletter
- Solid Waste Advisories
*Note to multifamily and nonresidential property managers: If you would like to have a high-resolution color or black-and-white version of any of the illustrated recycling charts for printing purposes, please call our office at 703-324-5230, TTY 711.