Members of the public may submit video testimony for the Board of Zoning Appeals public meetings. Public hearings are held in the Board Auditorium at the Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035.
If you are registering to testify via video submission, please note the following:
- You must first register to speak for the Speaker’s List before submitting a video below or by calling the Clerk to the Board of Zoning Appeals at 703-324-1280.
- Your comments must be limited to issues relevant to the public hearing matter for which you are testifying.
- You may speak for three minutes as an individual; if you are the spokesperson for a group you may speak for five minutes.
- Requests must be fully completed by 3 p.m., two days before the hearing to be considered.
- All videos submitted must be appropriate (see disclaimer below).
- All videos must be clearly audible and visible.
- Your video must be uploaded to—and playable from—YouTube without advertisements.
- Only standard YouTube video submissions will be accepted, not YouTube Shorts.
- Videos that meet the criteria listed above will be played during the public hearing.