Looking to make a difference in a child's life while you have fun, make new friends, and create life-long memories?
We are currently accepting applications to work in our camp program. Our camps are seeking the “best of the best” candidates to ensure that our campers have a positive experience.
Help us transform a gym space into an amazing Carnival, a classroom into a Broadway stage, and a summer camp into a place of discovery, friendship, and fun. Many different positions and locations will be available throughout the Fairfax County.
Listed below are positions we fill each summer
- Camp Director
- Day Camp Counselor
Application Process Overview
Summer Camp Staff goes through a rigorous screening and training process to ensure a safe and positive experience for campers.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Agree to a Criminal Background Check and a Central Registry Check completed by Child Protective Services and have NEVER been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor related to abuse, neglect, exploitation, or other barrier crimes.
- Provide negative TB test results (valid for two years).
- Attend all mandatory staff development and training.
- Has current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Provide at least 2 references