Park Authority

CONTACT INFORMATION: Open during regular business hours 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
703-324-8700 TTY 711
12055 Government Center Pkwy.
Fairfax, Virginia 22035
Jai Cole
Executive Director

Department Resources

Related Resources

Fairfax County Park Authority Fee Schedule

Every year, the Fairfax County Park Authority receives approximately 35% of the funding required to support its operation through the Fairfax County General Fund, commonly referred to as ‘tax dollars.’ The remaining 65% of the operating budget is funded from the Park Authority Revenue and Operating Fund, a fund required to operate with a minimum of 100% cost recovery.  The operating budget of the Revenue and Operating Fund is derived from various fees for programs, classes, services, and amenities. 

Current Fee Schedule

Frequently Asked Questions

Proposed 2024 Fee Adjustments

A proposed 2024 Fee Schedule was presented to the Park Authority Board on Oct. 25, 2023. The Park Authority Board welcomes public feedback and comment to inform their consideration of the proposed fee schedule.

Fairfax Virtual Assistant