Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodations
Fairfax Circuit Court is committed to giving all citizens equal access to court services and facilities.
Among other things, you have the right to request:
- Assistance in filling out forms
- An interpreter or assistive listening device
- Additional explanations or written instructions
If accommodations are needed:
- Contact the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office at 703-246-4111 or fill out this form.
- Hearing impaired individuals using teletype equipment (TTY), call 703-352-4139 through Virginia Relay 711.
Each request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Generally, your request may be approved if you have a disability that requires an accommodation or modification and your request is reasonable.
Fairfax Circuit Court has available lots for Accessible Parking for members of the public. There are two parking lots with full Accessible Parking.
- The first lot is located near the flag poles on West Street as you make the turn towards Page Avenue. This lot is the most convenient for Accessible Parking since it has a very short direct walk to the main entrance to the Courthouse. There are 15 total spaces and 4 of them are van accessible.
- The second lot is directly across from Garage A in the large grass field.
In addition, Garage A (Employee Parking) and Garage B (Public Parking) have designated spaces for Accessible parking.
- The public may park in Garage A with appropriate credentials (placard and/or license tags as noted below) and by notifying security upon entry since this lot is restricted.
- Garage B is an overflow lot for accessible parking and has an elevated walkway on the 4th floor of the parking garage.
All of these lots fill up quickly in the mornings so please allow enough time when travelling to the Courthouse. In addition, please make sure you have your placard with the international symbol of accessibility hanging from your review mirror. If you do not have the placard, please make sure your vehicle is equipped with a special license plate as required by law. Vehicles not displaying proper credentials may be ticketed and/or towed.
Map of the Courthouse Complex