Search Circuit Court
Circuit Court Fees
- Civil Fees - for matters such as contract disputes, divorce actions and personal injury cases.
- Criminal Fees - for matters such as misdemeanors and felonies.
- Fiduciary/Probate Fees - for matters such as administrations of estates.
- Land Records' Fees - for matters such as deeds, certificates of satisfaction and judgments.
- Public Services' Fees - for matters such as charters, fictitious/trade names, financing statements, marriage licenses and notaries public.
Where Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted, a 4% convenience fee will be assessed (Virginia Code §19.2-353.3).