FJDC COVID-19 In-Person Visitation
Parental and professional in person visitation is not permitted at this time.
- You must be a parent or legal guardian.
- No more than two visitors will be admitted on any visitation day without prior approval.
- You will be required to present a photo identification.
- You will be required to pass through a metal detector. If the detector sounds, visitors will be required to submit to a clothing search with a security wand.
- Do not give anything directly to your child.
- Cell Phones, Purses, backpacks, briefcases should be left in automobiles – FJDC is unable to accept these items for storage behind the Front Desk. Vehicle keys must be turned into the Reception Desk prior to entering the facility.
- Youth may not access any electronic devices for any reason. Absolutely no taking of photos will be permitted.
- Children may not be left unsupervised in the lobby.
- Parents suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be denied admittance.
- Hostile, argumentative or disruptive visitors will be asked to leave immediately.