Each golfer will be partnered with a player who is playing in the live PGA tour Major on Sunday. Please note that PGA pros will not be on-site. Tournament will be followed by a post-round watch party. Trophy and prizes awarded at each event.
- Format: Stroke play
- Scoring: Golfer net + Pro (Sunday only)
- 88 Players max
$100 per event, per player includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart
- Warm up balls
- Coffee, doughnuts, post-round lunch, non-alcoholic beverages
- Drink ticket
- Friday, Oct. 7, 2022 – noon shotgun start. Registration begins at 10 a.m. (Lakes Course)
- Saturday, Oct. 8, 2022 – 9 a.m. shotgun start. Registration beings at 7:30 a.m. (Oaks Course)
Get Into Golf – Beginner Adapted Golf Clinic – FREE
- Friday, Oct. 7, 2022 – 3 to 4:15 p.m. – New to the game and want to get in on the fun? Join us for an interactive golf clinic with golf professionals. Open to all levels of play. Adapted golf equipment available.
For teams of two with one player who has a disability
What started as a small regional tournament has evolved into an East Coast tradition! It is the only such tournament on the East Coast and draws golfers from as far away as New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Indiana and Massachusetts.
Participants view this tournament as an opportunity to re-establish ties with old friends and make new ones. Many teams have participated in every tournament since 1990.
We are thrilled to bring back this unique competition and to continue the tradition.
- Two 18-hole Rounds of Golf
- Boxed Lunch on Friday
- Friday Post Round Concert by Jehovah’s Favorite Choir
- Goody Bags for All
- Giveaways and Drawings
- Continental Breakfast on Saturday
- Awards Ceremony Luncheon
Registration and Fees
|Two Day Tournament||Team||$300|
|Single Day Tournament||Team||$180|
|Get into Golf Clinic||-||Free|
Please note, a staff member will be in touch to collect payment and complete registration.
We Giving Back to Parks
Proceeds from the 2022 Combo Classic Golf Tournament, beyond tournament expenses, will help fund the new Adapted Recreation Programs. View sponsorship opportunities.