Golf Fairfax is committed to the development of youth in the game of golf. Golf Fairfax’s goals are to introduce the game, encourage development of experienced players and foster a love of golf!
- Golf is an awesome family sport
- Encourages good manners
- Builds friendships
- Can be enjoyed for a lifetime
- Embraces nature and outdoors
- Offers scholarship opportunities
- All ages have fun, socialize and get healthy
Junior Discounts at all Courses
- 35% Reduced greens fees (days/times vary)
- Access to all junior clinics - $15 each
- Discounted range balls
Junior Golf Classes and Camps
Enhance golf skills and learn putting, chipping, irons and woods play as well as course etiquette and best safety practices with classes for all levels.
Learn from one of our certified golf instructors. Clubs are not required, but bringing clubs is suggested. Athletic shoes and attire are preferred. Bring snack and water bottle.
Burke Lake and Twin Lakes offers half day camp options. Pinecrest offers a full-day camp option (bring lunch or money to purchase lunch from snack bar if attending 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. camp).
All campers receive a certificate and golf fun pack at the end of camp.
Oak Marr also offers classes and camps through Everybody Golf School.