Book your party in advance today! Advanced registration is required. Please call the office at 703-569-0285 Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5:30 pm for reservations and more information, TTY 703- 569-5200. Party packages are recommended for children ages 4 - 12. Packages available beginning weekends in May.
PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One round of miniature golf per guest
- Two carousel rides per guest
- Two and 1/2 hours use of designated outdoor party space; 6 picnic tables for up to 30 people, shade canopy, grill, close to amusement area
- $100 covers 10 kids
- Tickets for additional guests participating in the amusements may be purchased during the party for $10 per person
Add a private party boat for $50 per half hour!
TO BOOK YOUR PARTY:
- Advance reservation is required. Weekend time slots fill up fast. Please call 703-569-0285 Monday through Friday for reservations with Visa/MasterCard or for more information and schedule availability.
- Deposit for 10 child minimum ($100) is due at time of reservation. Deposit is non-refundable except: When requested and approved at least 2 weeks in advance of the reserved date. When staff determine that inclement weather warrants cancelling party reservation.
- Rebooking to another available date/time will be honored as feasible but is not guaranteed.
LAKE ACCOTINK PARTY PLANNER
ARRIVAL AND PARKING: Please make sure you and your guests use the entrance at 7500 Accotink Park Road, which is off of Highland Street. This is especially important if they intend to drop off a child at the party area before parking. Parking near the birthday party area (i.e. the marina parking lot) is extremely limited. If the marina lot is full, you may unload passengers and supplies in the traffic circle in front of the party area and then promptly move your car to the trestle parking lot. While unloading, the driver must remain with the vehicle. The trestle parking lot is the large lot you pass on your left as you drive into the park.
NOTE: No one may park in or block the traffic circle. It is a fire lane. Unattended vehicles will be ticketed and/or towed.
BIRTHDAY PARTY AREA RENTAL INFORMATION: You may arrive up to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation in order to set up. You must end your party promptly at the designated time and have all supplies, decorations and belongings removed within 15 minutes.
The birthday party area includes 6 tables covered by canopy tents. There is also a grill available for your use. Please allow time to completely remove any decorations you bring, such as streamers and balloons, at the end of your reservation. Please do not use tacks, staples, or nails. Be sure to remove all pieces of tape, string, or other materials. You are also responsible to remove all:
- Table cloths
- Weights for table cloth
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Plates, cups, napkins, flatware, serving utensils
- Food and beverages (no alcohol allowed in park)
- Charcoal, lighter, lighter fluid and grill scraper (if you are going to barbecue)
- Ice chest w/ ice for any perishables—ice not available on premises
ACTIVITY INFORMATION: When ready to enjoy your amusement activities, pick up your miniature golf putters and golf balls at the Ticket Building (with the yellow awning). The Miniature Golf course has 9-holes and most people take about 30 minutes to play one round. The Carousel runs once every half hour starting at 11:00am (12pm after August 22). Each ride lasts three minutes. Please keep this information in mind when planning the timeline for your party.
TICKET INFORMATION: 10 wristbands are provided so our staff can identify your guests as party attendees. You will pick up your wristbands on the day of your party at the Ticket Building. Additional wristbands can be purchased for additional guests to participate in the amusements during your party. The cost is $10 per guest.
Adults riding the carousel, whether accompanying a child or not, must have a carousel ticket. Carousel tickets may be purchased at the Ticket Building. Adults on the miniature golf course supervising children, but not playing, do not need a ticket to enter the golf course.
RESTROOM LOCATIONS: The closest restroom to the party areas is located on the side of the Ticket Building. This is a gender-neutral accessible restroom and s ingle-occ upanc y only . Additional restrooms (accessible and gender- specific) are available at the Large Lakeside Shelter located on top of the hill overlooking the lake.
PARK CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any questions please call the Lake Accotink Main Office at 703-569-0285 Monday through Friday between:
- When requested at least 2 weeks in advance of the reserved date.
- When staff determine that the inclement weather justifies canceling party reservation.
Rescheduling Policy: Re-booking to another available date/time will be ar- ranged as feasible but is not guaranteed.
See other locations to celebrate in the parks. With an array of birthday party options and star attractions ranging from swimming to miniature golf to nature exploration, there's a party style to suit everyone.