Sully Woodlands Stewardship Education Center Construction Begins
Active construction is anticipated to be completed by early 2023. Residents should expect occasional construction traffic entering and exiting the Ellanor C. Lawrence Park/Cabell’s Mill entrance. The park is located at 5235 Walney Road in Centerville, VA.
1. Are there rattlesnakes and water moccasins here?
2. Are there coyotes here?
3. I saw a fox in broad daylight and he didn't run. Does that mean he has rabies?
4. Can I take a few tadpoles home for my kids to watch grow?
5. I have a critter living under my house. How do I get it out of there?
6. Should I use mothballs to get rid of animals?
7. What does poison ivy look like?
8. Beavers are cutting down trees. Are you going to do anything about it?
9. Can you fish at the pond?
10. Do ticks from the park carry Lyme disease?
12000 Government Center Pkwy
Fairfax, VA 22035