Ellanor C. Lawrence Park Rental Facilities
Hold your next event at Ellanor C. Lawrence Park.
For information and to reserve the room, call 703-631-0013 (TTY703-803-3354).
Multi-Purpose Classroom with a View of Woods, Historic Buildings and Foundations
- Size: 27 feet by 20 feet, approximately 540 square feet
- Capacity: 34
- Cost: $55/hour (20% discount for non-profit organizations)
- Two-hour rental minimum
- $75 refundable security deposit required
- No alcohol
- Events must end by 10 p.m.
Three six-foot and three five-foot collapsible tables and 30 folding chairs can be arranged in a classroom, party or auditorium-style setup.
- Coffee pot with your supplies
- Refrigerator and sink
- Smartboard options for presentation and television
- Attendees can visit the nature center's interactive indoor exhibit. There are live and preserved specimens of local wildlife, including reptiles, amphibians, and birds of prey.
- Guests may walk the park's approximately five miles of trails along streams, around the pond or through meadows.
- A naturalist-led tour of the exhibits or woodland can be arranged for an extra fee.
Extra Amenities Fees:
- $25 per hour for attached pavilion (also rentable alone. Call site for more information.)
- Coffee (with sugar and cream) supplied by ECLP: $3/person
For information and to reserve the room, call 703-631-0013 (TTY 703-803-3354)