Step by Step Instructions to Request a Field Trip Date:
- Click the “Request a Reservation” link.
- In the Facility Reservation Portal, choose your desired location using the search box or click the site’s icon on the interactive map.
- Select your chosen park’s “Reserve” button.
- On your chosen park’s page, click the “Reserve” or “Check Availability” button in the School Field Trips box to see the availability calendar.
- Use the calendar to identify which days are available. Available dates are green.
- Click on your desired day.
- Navigate through the calendar using the Calendar Date field.
- Click 'Reserve Unit' in the pop up window.
- Log in with an existing ParkTakes account, or create a new one.
- In the Booking Details screen, fill in all applicable boxes in the ‘Extra Information section. All fields with an asterisk are required.
- Click ‘Book Site’.
- Review your cart and check out. There are no fees charged for a reservation request. Payment is due on the day of the program.
- After your reservation is complete, a window will open with confirmation of your request.
- You will receive an email that confirms receipt of your request. Staff will be in touch to finalize your booking and any additional details.
If you are requesting a date less than two weeks in advance, please call the park for availability.
Please note that sites limit the total number of students per day. Larger groups may be accommodated over multiple days.
Download Detailed Instructions