The Park Authority Board Wants to Hear From You!
Residents are invited to speak at the start of regular Park Authority Board meetings. The Board will hear testimony from residents on any park topic except issues related to litigation or personnel matters. Meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. in Suite 941 of the Herrity Building located at 12055 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, Va.
- There will be time for up to three speakers
- Speakers are allotted five minutes to testify
- Total time allowed for public comment is not to exceed 15 minutes
- Presentations may be provided in printed format only. Fifteen copies should be made available.
- Speakers will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis with registration beginning on the Monday prior to the Board meeting.
- Walk-in speakers will be accommodated only if time slots are available when the meeting begins
- Register via e-mail to Parkmail, or call the Public Information Office at 703-324-8662, or sign up in person at the Herrity Building, Suite 927, by noon on the day of the meeting.